Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 60

Got up early to go location scouting, mostly around Second Avenue, and then I moved out to Bedford to find the ideal spot for the Zombie Walk scene. Found a few quiet spots close to the water with some terrific views of Manhattan, plus wide roads for "hundreds" of zombies to saunter down.

Got a call from Andrew today, so we scheduled a meeting for Sunday to discuss the possibility of him coming on board as Antonio's replacement for DP.

Spent the rest of the day working on other projects, hoping to get them out of the way before things get too crazy in the next few weeks.

Still looking for an apartment for the party scenes, but Sam kindly offered his place as a potential backup location. So, we went out to Brooklyn and did a brief scout, taking some pictures, which we'll have posted shortly. Overall, I think the place could really work, though the windows do worry me a bit.

At least I have some material to turn in for the Council of the Wise (aka Production Supervision Committee). I need to meet with Yemane tomorrow to go over my production book to make sure all my ducks are in a row.

Eric's going to LA tonight, so no video posts in the immediate future. But I did want to leave you with another Classic Public Domain Zombie Moment.