Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 79

(Technically: 224)

Whew! Lots of running around today. Don't believe me? Take a look:

Woke up to a phone call, saying that my allotment check was ready. Went to Tisch, picked it. Then went to Lighting Plus down the street for light bulbs before heading to K-Mart to buy expendables. Went home. Then went back to Tisch, where I met with Richard again and had a brief meeting to Yemane.

Then I went to K-Mart again to buy a folding table and chair for Kristy's make-up station on set. After that, went to Trader Joe's right downstairs from my dorm to buy snacks for craft services before heading uptown to B&H to buy gels and other expendables for Richard. And then, finally, went down to MacDougal to pick up the camera from Matt.

Long day, but I'm really excited! Tomorrow's the big day!